- Made in Germany. Used by museums across Europe to preserve old and hardened leather
- As featured on Discovery Channel's 'Fast And Loud'. Regular application ensures leather is thoroughly protected and keeps it soft & supple
- Perfect care treatment for old, dry and cracked leather. Ideal for shiny leathers like Chesterfield Sofas & antique leathers
- Popular treatment for classic cars & older cabriolets. It revives the existing color and faded dyes
- Very good treatment for handbags, suitcases, saddles & shoes. Waterproofs bike jackets, dress jackets, skirts, trousers, etc. Softens, conditions, preserves, inhibits mildew growth
COLOURLOCK Elephant Leather Preserver is a purely synthetic, acid free leather wax and an ideal treatment for antique leathers,shiny leathers like Chesterfield Sofas and in Classic Cars. It can also be used on leather handbags.
It refreshes and waterproofs the leather and prevents mildew growth. Highly effective for the care of genuine "Pull Up" furniture leather (oily leather). Ideal treatment for old, dry and cracked Leather.
Always test any products first in a hidden area for changes or color correctness! Rub som
e fat into a clean, soft piece of cloth and use this to apply the fat to the leather and, if applicable, to polish it afterwards. The fat is not easy to process at cold temperatures, so be sure to work at least at room temperature or warm the fat up slightly with a hair dryer.
For best results, clean leather with COLOURLOCK Mild or Strong Leather Cleaner before application. As featured on Discovery Channel's 'Fast And Loud'.